Vantage Point Armory PX4 Compensator
Vantage Point Armory Compensator for the PX4
Vantage Point Armory, in collaboration with Ernest Langdon, developed a Rail Mounted Compensator that integrates with the SureFire X300 Pistol Light for the PX4 Full-Size and Compact.
- Full Size Model: Replaces the plastic top rails of a Surefire X300U-A or X300T-A
- THE FULL SIZE COMPENSATOR WILL ONLY WORK WITH AN X300U/T-A MODEL WML - the "-B" or X300V (thumbscrew models) will NOT work with this compensator
- The -A model X300 must be used with the Surefire Rail-Lock Kit (included with every Surefire X300-A), installation instructions can be found here: Redirecting to Big Tex Ordinance
- Compact Model: Replaces the thumbscrew attachment of the Streamlight TLR7sub WML
- The TLR7sub 1913S is the ONLY compatible model for this compensator
- THE FULL SIZE TLR7 & TLR7X WILL NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPENSATOR
- Made of anodized aluminum
- ONLY compatible with 9mm full-size Beretta PX4 models - Full-Size and Compact (it will work existing PX4 model guns).
- Will not reduce slide velocity or induce reliability issues
- DO NOT USE WITHOUT THE PISTOL LIGHT ATTACHED TO THE COMPENSATOR. The Pistol Light is required to attach the compensator to the gun. YOU MUST ensure the compensator is properly seated and installed prior to live fire. Failure to do so can result in damage to the compensator that is not repairable under the warranty.
Full-Size: In stock.
Compact: 2-3 Weeks from January 15, 2024
For the Compact Carry, the TLR 7 Sub Model in the JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 - Beretta PX4 Compact Carry Long with TLR 7 SUB.
The X300U model will fit in the PHLSter Floodlight and Tier 1 Concealed MSP. Be aware the Floodlight can have compatibility issues with the standard LTT RDO Front sight but works with the EPS.