Springer Precision Magazine Extension (+4 Round Capacity)
- Springer Precision
The Springer Precision Magazine Extension Kit adds 4 rounds of capacity to your PX4 (factory magazines), Beretta 92 MecGar Magazines and the Springfield Armory Hellcat®
- The PX4 Kit can be added to your 15-round or 17-round magazine to give you 4 more rounds of capacity.
- The Beretta 92 Kit can be added to your MecGar 18-round magazine to give you 22 rounds or to your 20-round magazine to give you 22 round capacity.
- The Springfield Armory Hellcat® Kit adds 4 more rounds to your 11 round magazines to increase capacity to 15 rounds. A discreet set screw is tightened from the bottom to secure the mag extension from coming off and to avoid catching on anything. The ergonomics of the mag extension allow for a more solid grip on the pistol. Especially designed with our easy-on easy-off magazine lip profile that prevents binding the magazine spring.**10rd Mags will not work with this Extension.
11rd Hellcat® Mags - 15rds with Extension
13rd Hellcat® Mags - 15rds with Extension
15rd Hellcat® Mags - 19rds with Extension
The kit includes the extension and the extra power spring. The Springer Precision Kits when added to the PX4 and 92 Mer-Gar mags make the mags 140mm in total length.
When installing the new spring and base plate in your magazine, do NOT use the factory mag catch plate.
1. Disassemble magazine.
2. Remove old spring from follower.
3. Replace spring with NEW spring on factory follower.
4. Compress Spring all the way into the magazine body.
5. Slide the Springer Precision base plate into place and let spring release into magazine extension.
6. Use small allen key to turn amen screw counter clockwise to lock extension in place (DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN)
CALIFORNIA (AND OTHER REGULATED STATES) WARNING: We CANNOT ship magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds to CA or other regulated states at this time; if you purchase magazines with a capacity greater than is allowed by your state & local regulations, your order will be canceled and you will be refunded less a 15% restocking fee - 17 AUG 2020
DISCLAIMER: We recommend that this product as well as all other firearms parts & kits sold by Langdon Tactical be installed by a competent pistolsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for ANY damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product. Installation of any firearm parts may limit or void the manufacturers warranty. We strongly recommend that the safety and operation of your modified handgun be thoroughly checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use.
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
92 springer precision mag extension
These do not work on the Beretta 92 MecGar or the 17 round Beretta mags. They are branded for the PX4 and work fine on those mags. I am very disappointed in this purchase! This is the only product I've purchased from LTT that is a complete failure and does not fit the model pistol they are claiming it fits.
Hey Wade! We tried calling and emailing you to fix your order based on this review. In pulling your order history, you ordered the PX4 Springer Precision Extension Kits, NOT the 92's. Please reach out so we can fix.
20 rounds of goodness
It allows me to conceal AIWB under a thin t-shirt 19+1 rounds of 9mm. The only thing better than buying one of these is buying two to have an extra magazine.
Won't Lock Back
Every other of these won't lock back. I'd return the ones that don't work but with the pandemic and this being a small organization, it's hard to get a response out of them.
Gave a 1 star because it wasn't machined properly. There isn't proper clearance for the set screw to be inserted into the base plate, and without it the plate easily falls off.
Ever thought about including directions? That could earn another star.
Awesome product as always