Springer Precision Magazine Extension
Springer Precision PX4 Magazine Extension and Spring
The all-new Springer Precision extensions attach to full-size PX4 magazines to provide a 21-round capacity and 140mm length, or to compact-sized magazines to increase mag capacity to 19 rounds.
1 x Extension and spring
17 round full-size mag:
- Extends to the USPSA maximum 140mm
- Increases capacity to 21 rounds
15 round compact mag:
- Increases capacity to 19 rounds
New mag spring included
Attachment mechanism substantially improved over previous Springer extensions
Does not fit 10 round restricted magazines
Note: When installing the new spring and base plate in your magazine, do NOT use the factory mag catch plate.
1. Disassemble magazine.
2. Remove old spring from follower.
3. Replace spring with NEW spring on factory follower.
4. Compress Spring all the way into the magazine body.
5. Slide the Springer Precision base plate into place and let spring release into magazine extension.
6. Use small Allen key to turn Allen screw counterclockwise to lock extension in place (DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN)
WARNING: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN
If you can add it to cart, it is in stock and ready to ship!
DISCLAIMER: We recommend that this product as well as all other firearms parts & kits sold by Langdon Tactical be installed by a competent pistolsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for ANY damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product. Installation of any firearm parts may limit or void the manufacturers warranty. We strongly recommend that the safety and operation of your modified handgun be thoroughly checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use.