The Optimized Performance Trigger Bar from LTT provides significant reduction in reset distance, improved double action, and a reduction in over travel on your Beretta 92/M9A1/M9A3 OR PX4.
You can install it as a standalone upgrade, or combine it with an LTT Trigger job for quicker, smoother, and more predictable shots.
The Black is ArmorLube DLC (Diamond-like Carbon). The NP3 option is the silver/nickel Teflon finish.
Please note: The PX4 Optimized Trigger Bar is Only Available in NP3 Finish and works on the PX4 Compact Carry, PX4 Full-Size and Subcompact in 9mm and .40 ONLY.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the existing trigger job/trigger job in a bag I have? Yes it will.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work with the Short Reach Trigger? Yes.
- Is this drop in ready? Yes. It may need to be fitted, but less than the other trigger bars we sell.
- What 92's will this work in? It will work in the 92F models and later and *may* also work with 92SB's. It will not work with the 92S.
- Do I need to have a trigger job on my gun in order for this to work? No, you do not.
- Is the firing pin block functional and gun still drop safe with the installation of this OP Trigger Bar? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92 Compact and Centurion? Yes.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on the 92D? Yes, it will work, but it will not reduce the reset.
- Does the OP Trigger Bar reduce pre-travel? No.
- Will the OP Trigger Bar work on a 92D or Double action only model? The hard finish should make the Double action smoother, but it will not reduce the reset. The OP Trigger Bar shortens the reset in single action only.
- I Installed my OP Trigger Bar and now I feel a 'hitch' in DA? At the very beginning of the trigger pull in DA, the 'hitch' is the half cock notch. All of them do it, this is normal, you may just notice it more because it's actually smoother. You may even hear it, but rest assured, it's normal. It's a safety measure and part of DA/SA operation.
DISCLAIMER: We recommend that this product as well as all other firearms parts & kits sold by Langdon Tactical be installed by a competent pistolsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for ANY damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product. Installation of any firearm parts may limit or void the manufacturers warranty. We strongly recommend that the safety and operation of your modified handgun be thoroughly checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Installation
How to install your Langdon Tactical Optimized Performance Tri...
Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
Introducing the new "Optimized Performance Trigger Bar" from L...
LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar Fit
How to fit your LTT Optimized Performance Trigger Bar to your ...
256 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
I was wanting a better trigger pull on my 92. When I purchased this trigger bar, I expected a change, but was pleasantly surprised with how this changed the trigger pull. I didn’t have to do any work to the trigger bar. I just swapped the stock out with this and it functioned perfect. The double action seems smoother and I’m not sure if it made the pull lighter or the smoothness makes it feel lighter. The single action reset is crazy short. I’m very happy with this upgrade. I already have done a lot of other upgrades the the firearm including changing the hammer spring to a 14#, but this trigger bar seems to really smooth everything out to perfection with the trigger pull.
Thank you LTT for providing this excellent part. I installed this is my Italian 92FS of recent manufacture along with the WC trigger conversion unit, short reach trigger, and skeletonized Beretta hammer. The installation was extremely easy for me and there were no issues at all with single and double stack functioning. I'm glad I bought this piece while I updated almost all internal components of my 92.
92X Performance (92XP)- If you are are using in a 92XP then you better have a dremel handy. It absolutely requires filing off a portion of bar that sits below the hammer since the factory shape is a triangle (to allow clearance by the frame) but the LTT bar is rounded so you have reshape it. (wasn't to bad but a dremel is required, way to much to take of by hand file).
If I had to redo my purchase over, I would definitely get the NP3 coated one. I wanted to keep the same look as the stock one but the DLC coating "black" does have a bit of gritty feel when pulling the trigger.
All in all, it does have a shorter reset than the factory one in the 92XP and I would say it is a worth while purchase. I would of liked to of seen someone else mention these points about the 92XP before I had bought it (hence my review). Hope it helps someone else
The trigger bar is easy to install and makes the reset amazing!! I have it in my PX4, beretta 92 and 96A1.
Awesome The Langdon LTT trigger bar and short reach trigger make a BIG difference F'n LOVE it. def worth the $$$
LTT Trigger Bar and Match Hammer combination is a real deal. The single action on my Beretta M9(and A1) after installation is performed amazingly well. Better than any other steel and striker fire pistols in the market.