Terms and Conditions
Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc., an Arizona corporation (“LTT”) thanks you for your purchasing LTT’s products, merchandise and/or services (collectively, the “Products” and individually the “Product”), and strives to provide the highest quality of customer service to every customer (“Customer”) of its Products. By ordering any Products, the Customer is acknowledging and agreeing to LTT’s terms and conditions (the “Terms”) provided herein.
Customer acknowledges that any Products ordered by Customer were ordered specifically for Customer’s use, and Customer agrees that any such Products delivered to Customer are true and correct in every respect. Customer further agrees that any Products ordered by Customer cannot be altered, cancelled, exchanged or returned (collectively referred to herein as a “Return”) without the express written consent of LTT, which consent may be withheld in LTT’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event LTT (i) denies Customer’s request for a Return, the Customer shall take delivery of the Products and is obligated to pay LTT in full for the cost of the Products; or (ii) grants Customer’s request for Return, the Customer agrees to pay the difference in cost for such Return in addition to a ten percent (10%) fee to LTT for accommodating Customer’s request for Return. All Products are sold in their “as-is” condition.
- Deposits. Customer acknowledges that a deposit of 50% of LTT’s total costs (including taxes, freight, and other fees, if any) (the “Deposit”) is due prior to LTT ordering any Products for Customer (if applicable). Payment shall be made by approved payment method. All purchases are subject to applicable taxes (including out of state taxes should they apply). All invoices for Products must be paid in full prior to release to Customer.
- Past Due Invoices. Customer shall be liable for any debt, costs and fees arising from or related to Customer’s order of any Products, including, without limitation, any check that is dishonored for any reason or credit card chargebacks. If any legal action is brought by LTT to collect any debt, credit card chargebacks or dishonored checks, Customer agrees to pay interest thereon at a rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum, and reasonable attorney’s fees in addition to all other fees, costs, and expenses of collection. In addition to the above, for each check returned there shall be a service charge of 12% of the amount for the Products.
- Records. Customer should retain all invoices. In the event of a future claim or request for a Return, a copy of every applicable invoice will be required to document proof of purchase from LTT. If Customer fails to produce an invoice, LTT will not consider the Return.
- Acceptance and Inspection of Product. Customer agrees to claim any Products (except for services) within twenty-one (21) days of completion of LTT’s work. Failure to take possession of any Products (except for services) within twenty-one (21) days of completion will result in an additional stockage fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars 00/100 ($250.00).
- Return Policy and Procedure. Any Return is subject to consent of LTT in its sole and absolute discretion. Approved Returns must be delivered to LTT within fourteen (14) days of approval or the Return will not be accepted by LTT under any circumstances.
- Damages, Defects and Other Claims. Damaged or defective Products will be processed under the manufacturer’s warranty and/or claim guidelines only. Once Product is delivered, it is deemed accepted in its “as-is” condition, and any request for a Return will not be approved or accepted by LTT. LTT is not responsible for product defects.
- Warranty; Disclaimer of Warranty; Disclaimer of Warranty and Forum Clause. The only warranty for any product sold by Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. (“LTT”) is the manufacturer’s warranty, if any. Any Customer agrees to be bound by the manufacturer’s policies and procedures regarding any warranty claims for any Products. A failure to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, policies and procedures for making a warranty claim for any Products may result in such warranties being voided. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is solely responsible for complying with the manufacturer’s policies and procedures for making a warranty claim for any Products and agrees that LTT is not obligated to assist, direct or educate Customer regarding the warranty claim process. Any Products are sold in their “as is” and present condition, and without any warranty of any kind from LTT. LTT expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any nature, whether express or implied, oral or written, relating to any Products including, without limitation: (i) the warranties of merchantability, suitability, or fitness of any Products for Customer’s business or any other purpose; (ii) the warranty of any products being free from any hidden, latent, or apparent redhibitory or other defects or deficiencies; and (iii) all warranties implied under any applicable state statute, or any other provision of applicable law. Under no circumstances shall LTT be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any consequential damages, loss of profits, losses, expenses, claims, actions, lawsuits, attorney’s fees, or any other loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any Products. As a condition of sale, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to any Products shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by such arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction in Maricopa County, Arizona. No claim related to any Products sold by LTT shall be actionable unless commenced within ninety (90) days from date of sale of such Products.