To send your slide in for the LTT RDO Cut Rebuild Package, please follow these steps:
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout). If you want to add any other work to your slide such as different levers or a top end rebuild, please note that on this form.
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide (signature required) & documents to the address provided on the CGW form. We do NOT need a copy of your driver's license if you are just shipping the slide.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide
Q: Can you do this RDO Cut on my PX4 Compact?
A: Yes, please visit this page.
Q: What red dot optics are supported by the LTT RDO Solution?
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
Our Doctor Plate fits:
- Docter/Noblex Sight C
- Docter/Noblex sight 2+
- Docter/Noblex sight III
- Docter/Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
- Noblex Sight G
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire 2*
- Burris Fastfire 3*
- Delta Optical MiniDot*
- Delta Optical MiniDot II*
- Hawke Reflex 1×25*
- Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec*
- Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
- Leica Tempus
- MAKdot 1×25
- Vomz Pilad 1×20
Our Shield/Delta Plate fits (no rear sight):
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Sig Sauer Romeo 2
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holoson HE509T
Q: Can I purchase a full Red Dot PX4 slide from you?
A: Due to global supply chain challenges, at this time we are offering Custom Gun Work and Red Dot Firearm options only.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
This is the best quality red dot cut and customer service hands down ! I asked a million questions and alswaya got a great reply . The team at langdon tactical is top notch the rmr cut took 8 weeks on the nose so. Not too bad turn around time the back up irons are sweet and the dot stays zeroed . Will be sending more guns to langdon in the future . My only hope is that they release a backup parts kit because when you get a slide milled they change some internal parts .
So glad LTT took the time to perfect this RDO cut. The workmanship is excellent. The incorporated backup iron sights are perfect. The cerakote is blemish free. I'm very happy with this purchase, and look forward to competition with this superb firearm next year. Only question is where to find a holster...I prefer a Fobus paddle, but they say there are no plans to make one. Ideas?