Note: We will not be able to upgrade the old PX4 RDO system to the new system. If someone already has one of our old RDO cut PX4s, we cannot make this new cut into their slide. The cut is in a different location further back from the breach face of the pistol. It does not leave enough material for the front dovetail.
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout). If you want to add any other work to your slide such as different levers or a top end rebuild, please note that on this form.
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide (signature required) & documents to the address provided on the CGW form. We do NOT need a copy of your driver's license if you are just shipping the slide.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide
Q: Can I purchase a Red Dot PX4 slide from you?
A: Due to global supply chain challenges, at this time we are offering Custom Gun Work and Red Dot Firearm options only.
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
Our Doctor Plate fits:
- Docter/Noblex Sight C
- Docter/Noblex sight 2+
- Docter/Noblex sight III
- Docter/Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
- Noblex Sight G
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire 2*
- Burris Fastfire 3*
- Delta Optical MiniDot*
- Delta Optical MiniDot II*
- Hawke Reflex 1×25*
- Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec*
- Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
- Leica Tempus
- MAKdot 1×25
- Vomz Pilad 1×20
Our Shield/Delta Plate fits (no rear sight):
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Sig Sauer Romeo 2
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holosun HE509T
COMING SOON - Our Holosun EPS Plate fits:
- Holosun EPS
- Holosun EPS Carry
- Note: If you order this plate for your existing LTT RDO slide, you will also need the corresponding correct front sight (included with the plate). The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
- Warning: This plate will not fit the 407/507K optics. While the manufacturer lists the footprint as the same, the mounting post has a different height on the EPS optic and a slight difference in the size of the optic body.
Important Note Regarding RDO Plate Compatibility: This is not a comprehensive list of all the optics that may work with our plates. Our plates have been designed to fit tightly with the optic body of the main optic it was designed for. Other optics manufacturers may use the same footprint for mounting but have a different size optic body or may change the size of their optic body without warning. We cannot guarantee fit with all manufacturers that use these listed footprints.
For more information on RDO Mounting Footprints, please click this link: Optics Info
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!