Beretta PX4 Full-Size G-SD by LTT
Beretta PX4 G-SD by LTT (9mm)
After 20 years of service, the Beretta PX4 Full-Size has been updated to become even more shootable! The new heavy-profile cold hammer forged barrel in the PX4 G-Super Duty (G-SD) model mimics a gun Ernest built years ago and nicknamed “The Cheater Gun” for its shockingly flat recoil. The new G-SD is one of the softest-shooting 9mm handguns available.
The LTT Trigger Job includes the black DLC-coated Optimized Performance Trigger Bar that reduces the reset in single action to 1/10 of an inch, and the optional match hammer reduces pre-travel enough to rival world-class single action only pistols.
- LTT Trigger Job
- ArmorLube DLC coated Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
- Gunsmith-tuned trigger engagement surfaces
- 11# Chrome Silicon hammer spring
- G-model Carry-style decocker levers
- Extended magazine release button
- Two 17 round magazines and one 20 round magazine.
- Rubber Talon Grips (not installed)
- LTT logo engraved on slide
- RDO cut:
- o Similar adaptor plate as the LTT 92 RDO system with an integrated back-up rear sight that is matched to the height of the replaceable front sight for proper point of impact. Please Note: RDO Slides are re-cerakoted, and this process will cover the painted red dot on the decocker lever area.
- NP3 Package:
- o Cut and crowned barrel LTT Trigger Job, Optimized Performance Trigger Bar, and NP3 on the trigger group internals, the magazines, hammer and barrel.
- Gray Guns Steel Flat Trigger:
- o All-metal replacement trigger
- Compensator, Pistol Light + Springer Precision Magazine Extension Kit: ADD ON HERE
- Boresight Solutions Stippling - ADD ON HERE:
- o If you select this option, we send the frame to Boresight while the other parts are in process at NP3 and/or RDO Cut - 8-12 weeks additional lead time.
Still Have Questions? Visit Our FAQs:
Delivery Time Frames: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. DELIVERY TIMES WILL START AROUND 2/5/2024.
- With Trigger Job: 1-3 weeks
- With Trigger Job and NP3: 6-8 weeks
- With Trigger Job and RDO Cut: 6-8 weeks
- With Trigger Job, NP3 and RDO Cut: 6-8 weeks
New to purchasing a firearm online, or unfamiliar with the process? Please see our Firearms Purchase Policy prior to checking out.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great trigger, great recoil impulse and sight return, great optic mounting system. If the PX4 series was more popular, I think this thing would start showing up all over the USPSA and IDPA scene. Big fan of the money I spent.
I wanted to wait some time before reviewing this gun so I could spend time with it. I have shot a multitude of handguns and own a good amount, but this gun hits every category. The rotating barrel mechanism makes for an interesting and great low recoil shot, putting me on point for the next quickly. I’ve shot px4s out of the box, but what this company achieved was special. The smoothed out edges makes it desirable as a carry even in the full size (Glock 19 size). The np3 and trigger job accentuates the rotating barrel and makes it so much fun and accurate to shoot. The DA/SA trigger has a light pull and a short reset, and the polymer on the frame lightens the gun and aids in a well balanced firearm. Aesthetically, the tri tone finish looks great and I went ahead and added the spurless np3 hammer which I found fit the retro space look the gun already has. I, like many dismissed the gun when I first saw it, but damn was I wrong. Adding Langdons expert modifications only made me realize how wrong I was. I hope they keep making these so more people can see what they are missing out on. This is definitely in the top underrated handgun category and I think takes number 1 for defense and range use. Langdon took and idea and made it even better and I wouldn’t have wanted to discover this gem any other way, thanks.
The customer service was amazing. I have wanted an LTT PX 4 ever since one of my clients came in with one. Soft shooting with a big orange front sight. So I ordered one with the red dot cut, boresight grip package, NP3 and the trigger job. No excuses with this one. Outstanding work by LTT. Learning the ways of the DA/SA and having a blast doing it.
I am extremely happy with the time frame I received my pistol. It was 4-6 weeks and I got it in 5 weeks and am extremely happy with it. It everything and more you claimed it to be and what I hoped it would be. Looks are phenomenal, trigger is so light and smooth and crisp. Cant say enough about it
everything went to easy
I’m really glad I bought it. This is my first Px4 and the DA trigger is grass-fed, free-range, buttery smooth. The SA is crisp and the trigger reset is the best I have felt on a DA/SA handgun.
Very happy with the pistol. Couldn't ask for a better trigger and the sights are ideal for me. The only change I may make is to put a set of Carry Levers aka the "fugly" decocker on my pistol.
I received my LTT PX4 carry full-size today. The difference between it and the stock full-size PX4 is astounding. Trigger pull is much improved over what was a already decent stock trigger. NP3 Coated barrel, and magazines you can feel the difference over the stock .. seriously the magazines are smooth.. I’m really impressed and happy with the quality and very happy I spent the extra money. I wasn’t sure if I would like the sniper gray slide over the black but it’s darker then I thought it would be and actually looks very good. Was it worth the extra money over the stock PX4. I’m happy I spent the money and made this purchase. Highly recommended to anyone thinking of buying a LTT Beretta.
What can I say, this is the fourth Langdon Tactical firearm I have purchased. Great trigger, accurate, and fun to shoot. I tarted in law enforcement with a Smith and Wesson 5906. I wish it had been as easy to shoot as well as any of the Langdon Tactical guns I own. Also, great company with awesome customer service. Please build a Langdon Tactical PX4 Storm in 45 ACP and I will be back for another..