The LTT Red Dot Optic (RDO) Cut Solution for the PX4 Full Size
To send your slide in for the LTT RDO Cut Rebuild Package, please follow these steps:
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout). If you want to add any other work to your slide such as different levers or a top end rebuild, please note that on this form.
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide (signature required) & documents to the address provided on the CGW form. We do NOT need a copy of your driver's license if you are just shipping the slide.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide
Q: Can you do this RDO Cut on my PX4 Full-Size, Compact and PX4 .40 S&W?
Q: What is the cowitness of the RDO BUIS?
A: The LTT RDO included front & rear BUIS is a lower-1/3rd cowitness.
Q: What red dot optics are supported by the LTT RDO Solution?
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
- DOES NOT FIT RMRcc
Our Doctor Plate fits:
- Docter/Noblex Sight C
- Docter/Noblex sight 2+
- Docter/Noblex sight III
- Docter/Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
- Noblex Sight G
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire 2*
- Burris Fastfire 3*
- Delta Optical MiniDot*
- Delta Optical MiniDot II*
- Hawke Reflex 1×25*
- Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec*
- Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
- Leica Tempus
- MAKdot 1×25
- Vomz Pilad 1×20
Our Shield/Delta Plate fits (no rear sight):
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Sig Sauer Romeo 2
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holosun HE509T
COMING SOON - Our Holosun EPS Plate fits:
- Holosun EPS
- Holosun EPS Carry
- Note: If you order this plate for your existing LTT RDO slide, you will also need the corresponding correct front sight (included with the plate). The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
- Warning: This plate will not fit the 407/507K optics. While the manufacturer lists the footprint as the same, the mounting post has a different height on the EPS optic and a slight difference in the size of the optic body.
Q: Can I purchase a full Red Dot PX4 slide from you?
A: Due to global supply chain challenges, at this time we are offering Custom Gun Work and Red Dot Firearm options only.
Important Note Regarding RDO Plate Compatibility: This is not a comprehensive list of all the optics that may work with our plates. Our plates have been designed to fit tightly with the optic body of the main optic it was designed for. Other optics manufacturers may use the same footprint for mounting but have a different size optic body or may change the size of their optic body without warning. We cannot guarantee fit with all manufacturers that use these listed footprints.
For more information on RDO Mounting Footprints, please click this link: Optics Info
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
This along with the LTT trigger job has made this my favorite gun. The slide cut and finish by LTT was incredible. I love this gun so much now that I was willing to sell off my Staccato P because it just sat in the safe after I started shooting this amazing PX4. Thanks LTT!!
I had LTT put an RMR on my Full size PX4 and wanted to let you know that the gunsmithing was excellent! My Holoson 508T fit with no issues! Zeroed it in and now the PX4 makes me look like a good shooter! If you have the opportunity to get your slide cut by LTT DO IT!
This is the best quality red dot cut and customer service hands down ! I asked a million questions and alswaya got a great reply . The team at langdon tactical is top notch the rmr cut took 8 weeks on the nose so. Not too bad turn around time the back up irons are sweet and the dot stays zeroed . Will be sending more guns to langdon in the future . My only hope is that they release a backup parts kit because when you get a slide milled they change some internal parts .
So glad LTT took the time to perfect this RDO cut. The workmanship is excellent. The incorporated backup iron sights are perfect. The cerakote is blemish free. I'm very happy with this purchase, and look forward to competition with this superb firearm next year. Only question is where to find a holster...I prefer a Fobus paddle, but they say there are no plans to make one. Ideas?