92 Elite LTT Full-Size
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
Please review the below for information and features details:
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job: 7-14 Business Days - We appreciate your patience - thank you so much for continuing to support Team LTT!
- 92 Elite LTT with Spartan Sights (all variants): 4-6 Weeks
- 92 Elite LTT with NP3: 4-8 weeks
- 92 Elite LTT with Carry Bevel: 6-8 weeks
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
New to purchasing a firearm online, or unfamiliar with the process? Please see our Firearms Purchase Policy prior to checking out.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
180 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
Amazed mostly with the accuracy. Exceeded my expectations and have now gained a new interest in the 92 platform.
I recently purchased the Full-Size 92 Elite from LTT. I can’t be more delighted. It’s a work of art! Thank you Jonah!! Plus everyone at LTT. I purchased mine with the Trigger Job, NP3, Spartan Night Sights, and the Wilson Combat NP3 Magazine Guide. It’s has the smoothest trigger I have ever felt. The FFL gun store was even drooling over my 92 Elite LTT. I had to pull it away from him. Lol
I made this purchase after several months of research. I just love the Beretta’s 92. So I wanted to upgrade to the best. I looked at the 92 Elite LTT along with another company. I watched all the YouTube videos. They were all fabulous reviews by leading gun experts. I finally decided on the 92 Elite LTT for two reasons. The 92 Elite LTT was a better value and you can actually get the 92 Elite LTT in a reasonable timeframe. I am extremely happy that I made this choice. LTT is an excellent company. They have a stellar reputation for a quality product and outstanding customer service.
I also highly recommend the NP3 options. It really makes for a sharp looking gun. While improving the trigger feel. I look forward to many years of enjoyment with my 92 Elite LTT Full-Size gun.
I purchased a standard LTT at a local gun shop and it was a fantastic pistol. Accurate, nice trigger and great looking. Well I couldn't help myself. Went to the LTT website and order another with the full trigger job and NP3. I received it in just over 3 weeks ( expected time was 4 to 8 weeks ). I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but if the fit and finish says anything about this pistol it will be an exceptional firearm. Will update this after a day on the range
Even better then all the youtube videos said. Really smooth action great feel in ur hands. worth it.
Well what can I say? Im Speechless!! I purchased the 92 Elite LTT for my Bday and IT IS AMAZING TO SHOOT!!! It has a smooth like butter action, perfect grip texture, fiber optic sight were on point! I definitely recommend the trigger job, and cant forget the langdon team was equally great in processing my order, fast shipping, and great customer service. Thank you to everyone at LTT!! Looking forward to my next purchase! A must buy if your looking for top of the line 92's. Thanks again.
This gun is a beauty. Fits your hand. It has the LTT upgrades, of course, but fires reliably and with a smooth trigger pull in both SA and DA, fires accurately. It was well worth the additional $. When you fire this gun, you know it!