92 Elite LTT Full-Size
- FFL Required::
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
Please review the below for information and features details:
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame & slide are black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- 92 Elite LTT Full Size with Trigger Job: 5-15 business days
- 92 Elite LTT Full Size with NP3: 4-6 weeks
- 92 Elite LTT Full Size with Carry Bevel: 6-8 weeks
- If you can add it to your cart and checkout, we have a gun for you! If it's out of stock, please add your email to the wishlist!
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Please see our Firearms Purchase Policy prior to checking out - by purchasing a firearm from LTT you confirm that you have read and understand our Firearms Purchase Policy.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
181 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
The best shooting Beretta 92 On the market.
w/ NP3, Optimized Trigger Bar, and Trigger Job
This gun is excellent for both range shooting and self defense/combat roles. If you like Beretta pistols and can afford this, there is absolutely no reason to not get this. They really did a good job taking an already good platform and making it even better. The grips are thinner, the trigger is very crisp and smooth (especially with NP3), the ergonomics are good, etc. The recoil is very controllable due to its design, and the NP3 magazines make for a smooth reload. I have experienced only two issues thus far (1,000 rounds in). 1) one of the magazines wasn't working due to it having the incorrect baseplate. LTT customer's service was very fast and accommodating, however, so I was able to get this issue resolved quickly. 2) the fiber optic front sight fell out. I was able to perform an easy fix after watching a YouTube video however and I'm sure if I needed help the customer service would again get back to me quickly. In short if you can afford this, just get in.
I finally found time to test my new 92 Elite LTT Full-Size pistol at the range. This pistol exceeded my expectations for shoot-ability. Both double and single action shots were easy to control with the smooth, LTT action (I chose the Langdon trigger job) and the excellent grip texturing. Workmanship on the pistol is great. I found only one small flaw on the top of the slide - a (tooling?) nick at the edge of the pin hole - which is not worth complaining about. My only regret is that I did not order the pistol with Spartan Sights. While the fiber optic front sight is very bright in a well-lit environment, the Spartan sights would be a clear improvement for visibility in poor lighting conditions. This was noticeable today in the dimly lit (indoor) range stall, where the fiber-optic was only visible in profile against target. I plan to order the Spartan Sights to correct my error in choice!
LTT full-size. Trigger job, spartan sights.
What a FANTASTIC piece of equipment. First off I love the beretta platform. I’ve been in the Army for almost 10 years, and been shooting with guys from my units on the weekends. My LTT instantly became the range favorite. Mr Langdon improved everything that was needed. You will not regret getting one of these. Smooth as butter, extremely Accurate, cycled everything from 115 bulk to 150 defense. You can tell someone who takes pride in they’re work built my firearm. FREEDOM ON
92G Elite LTT - Centurion
The trigger on these firearms are AWESOME!!! Smooth and crisp throughout the entire trigger pull. I have a SIG P229 Legion 9mm the DA trigger pull is garbage and heavy out of the box. Get the Langdon 92G Elite, you won't regret it!
What Did I Just Buy?
Before I even pulled the trigger on this purchase, I was completely shocked by how friendly the people at Langdon Tactical Technologies are.
You can tell they are smiling when talking to you over the phone.
As a person new to firearms, I had.... well, questionable questions..... fine borderline dumb but if you don't know, you don't know.
I have spoken with people from other not-to-be-mentioned companies and got the "OMG another person with no clue what they are looking for attitude."
Mrs. Langdon was very kind and patient with my barrage of questions, Ms. Shelby guided me through the website to (handpick)
parts base on the future of keeping up with parts that will wear out and which one will last a bit longer.. again if you don't know, you just don't know.
The 92 Elite LTT full-size is my very first-personal firearm and I am very glad to say, I gained more than just a firearm, I gained a new family.
Nothing I can tell you will prepare you for the first time you pull the trigger on one of these guns so I will not even try to put it into words.
It's more like Music and what feelings sound like-type of experience.
I came here for a Gun and found a family...
Mom and pop online shops are possible.
Thank you Mr/Mrs. Langdon and the entire LTT Team.