92 Elite LTT Full-Size
92 Elite LTT Full-Size
Yes, it's true - these are IN STOCK!
The Beretta 92 Elite LTT, built in partnership with Ernest Langdon of Langdon Tactical, is the 'Ultimate 92 Package', incorporating many features including the Vertec/M9A3 slide and M9A1 Frame that Beretta shooters have always loved. Watch this video from Ernest Langdon to learn more about the what and why of the Elite LTT.
Trying to decide which set-up you want? Check out this video that reviews all the options listed above.
Please review the below for information and features details:
- Elite LTT with an LTT Trigger Job will come with a 13# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring. Want a different weight hammer spring? Please indicate that in the notes at checkout.
- The Elite LTT Carry Bevel includes a full carry bevel (rounding of all external sharp edges), the frame is cerakoted, slide is black cerakoted and all metal parts receive NP3 finish, except for the stainless barrel. It also includes the Langdon Tactical Trigger Job and Optimized Performance Trigger Bar.
- If you want your firearm to have the safety, please add this product to your cart as well.
- The Elite LTT comes with (3) 18-round or 10-round Mec-Gar magazines (Choose Magazine Capacity Above). If you order the NP3 or Carry Bevel version - these models will ship with 3 (18rd) NP3 Magazines.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Elite LTT Features:
- Vertec/M9A3 Slide
- Front Cocking Serration
- G-Model Decock only
- Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)
- Square Notch Serrated Rear Sight
- Stainless 4.7 inch Barrel with Target Crown
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Beveled Rear Slide
- M9A1 Frame
- Exclusive Radiused Trigger Guard
- Stainless Steel Trigger
- Checkering on the front and back strap
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Ultra Thin VZ/LTT G10 Grips
- Stainless Steel Hex Head Grip Screws
- Beveled Magazine Well
- D Model Hammer Spring
- Flush Main Spring Cap (No Lanyard Loop)
- Oversized Magazine Release Button
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (in): 4.7"
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity: 10–15 rds
- Overall height (in): 5.4”
- Overall length (in): 8.4”
- Overall width (in): 1.5"
- Sight radius (in): 6.4”
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 34.8 oz
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time! Rest assured, if you place and order and receive confirmation, we are tracking it and will get it done as soon as we possibly can:
- 92 Elite LTT with Trigger Job: IN STOCK NOW Shipping in 1-3 business days
- 92 Elite LTT with NP3: 2-4 weeks
- 92 Elite LTT with Carry Bevel: 6-10 weeks
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
New to purchasing a firearm online, or unfamiliar with the process? Please see our Firearms Purchase Policy prior to checking out.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Here's the rundown of the Elite LTT features. Why we built it ...
Beretta Elite LTT (Langdon Tactical 92)
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ Big Daddy Unlimited Link https:/...
Langdon 92 ELITE LTT Beretta
PLEASE SUPPORT MAC ON PATREON (we are viewer supported): http:...
SHOT Show 2019: Beretta Langdon LTT Pistol
Take a look a the M9-based Langdon LTT, built by the Langdon T...
178 Reviews Hide Reviews Reviews
What a FANTASTIC piece of equipment. First off I love the beretta platform. I’ve been in the Army for almost 10 years, and been shooting with guys from my units on the weekends. My LTT instantly became the range favorite. Mr Langdon improved everything that was needed. You will not regret getting one of these. Smooth as butter, extremely Accurate, cycled everything from 115 bulk to 150 defense. You can tell someone who takes pride in they’re work built my firearm. FREEDOM ON
The trigger on these firearms are AWESOME!!! Smooth and crisp throughout the entire trigger pull. I have a SIG P229 Legion 9mm the DA trigger pull is garbage and heavy out of the box. Get the Langdon 92G Elite, you won't regret it!
Before I even pulled the trigger on this purchase, I was completely shocked by how friendly the people at Langdon Tactical Technologies are.
You can tell they are smiling when talking to you over the phone.
As a person new to firearms, I had.... well, questionable questions..... fine borderline dumb but if you don't know, you don't know.
I have spoken with people from other not-to-be-mentioned companies and got the "OMG another person with no clue what they are looking for attitude."
Mrs. Langdon was very kind and patient with my barrage of questions, Ms. Shelby guided me through the website to (handpick)
parts base on the future of keeping up with parts that will wear out and which one will last a bit longer.. again if you don't know, you just don't know.
The 92 Elite LTT full-size is my very first-personal firearm and I am very glad to say, I gained more than just a firearm, I gained a new family.
Nothing I can tell you will prepare you for the first time you pull the trigger on one of these guns so I will not even try to put it into words.
It's more like Music and what feelings sound like-type of experience.
I came here for a Gun and found a family...
Mom and pop online shops are possible.
Thank you Mr/Mrs. Langdon and the entire LTT Team.
LTT has takes a Beretta 92 to the next level. The smooth trigger makes it a nice pull on single or double action. My new favorite handgun.
Amazed mostly with the accuracy. Exceeded my expectations and have now gained a new interest in the 92 platform.
I recently purchased the Full-Size 92 Elite from LTT. I can’t be more delighted. It’s a work of art! Thank you Jonah!! Plus everyone at LTT. I purchased mine with the Trigger Job, NP3, Spartan Night Sights, and the Wilson Combat NP3 Magazine Guide. It’s has the smoothest trigger I have ever felt. The FFL gun store was even drooling over my 92 Elite LTT. I had to pull it away from him. Lol
I made this purchase after several months of research. I just love the Beretta’s 92. So I wanted to upgrade to the best. I looked at the 92 Elite LTT along with another company. I watched all the YouTube videos. They were all fabulous reviews by leading gun experts. I finally decided on the 92 Elite LTT for two reasons. The 92 Elite LTT was a better value and you can actually get the 92 Elite LTT in a reasonable timeframe. I am extremely happy that I made this choice. LTT is an excellent company. They have a stellar reputation for a quality product and outstanding customer service.
I also highly recommend the NP3 options. It really makes for a sharp looking gun. While improving the trigger feel. I look forward to many years of enjoyment with my 92 Elite LTT Full-Size gun.