HK P30 LEM Series Pistols by LTT
- Heckler & Koch
HK P30 LEM Series Pistols by LTT (P30, P30L, P30SK)
LTT has partnered with HK to bring you one of our proudest projects to date, the P30 series pistols with LTT Trigger Jobs and RDO!
This page is for the LEM (similar to DAO) P30 pistols, if you want a DA/SA P30, please go here: https://langdontactical.com/ltts-hk-p30-da-sa-series-pistols/
Please see all of the options available from LTT below:
LTT LEM (V1) P30 Custom Options:
Pistol Frame Options:
- P30: The standard P30 frame, Barrel Length 3.9"
- P30L: The long-slide variant of the P30, Barrel Length 4.4"
- P30SK: The sub-compact variant of the P30, Barrel Length 3.3"
- HK Stock Sights: White 3-Dot
- HK Stock Night Sights: Tritium 3-Dot
- Trijicon HD-XR Night Sights: Yellow or Orange front ring with Tritium 3 Dot
- RDO: The LTT Red Dot Optic Mounting solution - now for the HK P30! Currently available only for RMR, more options coming soon!
- The LTT RDO solution includes the slide cut, installation of the adapter plate (with included rear BUIS) and installation of a matching black serrated BUIS front sight.
- The included RDO BUIS are a lower 1/3rd cowitness
- Sept 9, 2022 - NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE P30SK MODELS!!
- Stock P30 Trigger: The standard polymer HK trigger
- Gray Guns Flat Trigger: Replaces the standard curved plastic over-molded trigger with an all-steel flat faced trigger, improves trigger break and over-travel
- Note: Both options come with the LTT Trigger Job, this option is the actual trigger component itself
Trigger Job Options (Approximate Pull Weights):
- LTT Trigger Job: Gray Guns Short Reset System & Trigger Work - (Extra Light) 3.25 to 3.5 lb trigger
- LTT Trigger Job + Firing Pin Block Spring (FPBS): (Light) 3.5 to 4.25 lb trigger
- LTT Trigger Job + Heavy Trigger Return Spring (HTRS): (Medium) 4 to 4.5 lb trigger
- LTT Trigger Job + FPBS & HTRS: (Heavy) 4.5 to 5.5 lb trigger
- The P30 LEM will ship with 3-17rd Mags
- The P30L LEM will ship with 3-17rd Mags
- The P30SK LEM will ship with (2) 10 rd mags + (1) 13rd mag
- You can add them here.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- P30/P30L with LTT Trigger Job, Stock or Factory Night Sights: 2-10 Business Days
- P30/P30L with LTT Trigger Job, Trijicon Sights: 2-10 Business Days
- P30/P30L with LTT Trigger Job, RDO: 4-6 weeks
- P30SK with LTT Trigger Job, Stock or Factory Night Sights: More Expected Soon!
- P30SK with LTT Trigger Job, Trijicon Sights: More Expected Soon!
- P30SK with LTT Trigger Job, RDO: 4-6 weeks
If the option set you want is not available (in stock) please add your email to the notification list and we'll let you know as soon as it's available!
Q: What red dot optics are supported by the LTT RDO solution?
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
- DOES NOT FIT RMRcc
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holoson HE509T
Our Holosun EPS Plate fits:
- Holosun EPS
- Holosun EPS Carry
- Note: If you order this plate for your existing LTT RDO slide, you will also need the corresponding correct front sight (included with the plate). The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
- Warning: This plate will not fit the 407/507K optics. While the manufacturer lists the footprint as the same, the mounting post has a different height on the EPS optic and a slight difference in the size of the optic body.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Please see our Firearms Purchase Policy prior to checking out - by purchasing a firearm from LTT you confirm that you have read and understand our Firearms Purchase Policy.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Reviews
I recently purchased a HK P30 from LTT with an optic mount and trigger job. I'm really enjoying the handgun. However, I do have one complaint. The rear sight is built into the optics plate. The finish is very glossy and there's no serrations on the rear of the sight to mitigate glare when shooting outside. This is a minor issue for me.