HK P30 DA/SA Series Pistols by LTT
LTT's HK P30 DA/SA Series Pistols (P30, P30L, P30SK)
LTT has partnered with HK to bring you one of our proudest projects to date, the P30 series pistols with LTT Trigger Jobs and RDO!
This page is for the DA/SA P30 pistols, if you want an LEM (similar to DAO) P30, please go here.
Please see all of the options available from LTT below:
LTT DA/SA (V3) P30 Custom Options:
Pistol Frame Options:
- P30: The standard P30 frame, Barrel Length 3.9"
- P30L: The long-slide variant of the P30, Barrel Length 4.4"
- P30SK: The sub-compact variant of the P30, Barrel Length 3.3"
- HK Stock Sights: White 3-Dot
- HK Stock Night Sights: Tritium 3-Dot
- Trijicon HD-XR Night Sights: Yellow or Orange front ring with Tritium 3 Dot
- RDO: The LTT Red Dot Optic Mounting solution - now for the HK P30 series!
- The LTT RDO solution includes the slide cut, installation of the adapter plate (with included rear BUIS) and installation of a matching black serrated BUIS front sight.
- The included RDO BUIS are a lower 1/3rd co-witness
- Stock P30 Trigger: The standard polymer HK trigger
- Gray Guns Flat Trigger: Replaces the standard curved plastic over-molded trigger with an all-steel flat faced trigger, improves trigger break and over-travel
- Note: Both options come with the LTT Trigger Job, this option is the actual trigger component itself
Trigger Job Options (Approximate Pull Weights):
Includes the Gray Guns Short Reset System and LTT Trigger System Components Work
- LTT Trigger Job + 12# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring: DA 8-8.5 lbs, SA 4-4.5 lbs
- LTT Trigger Job + 11# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring: DA 7.5-8 lbs, SA 3.75 to 4.25 lbs (Not available for SK models)
- LTT Trigger Job + 10# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring: DA 7-7.5 lbs, SA 3.5 to 4 lbs
- The P30 LEM will ship with 3-17rd Mags
- The P30L LEM will ship with 3-17rd Mags
- The P30SK LEM will ship with (2) 10 rd mags + (1) 13rd mag
**If you live in a state that requires 10 rd mags, please note that in the comment section of your order.**
- You can add them here
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME:
- P30/P30L with LTT Trigger Job, Stock or Factory Night Sights: 5-15 Business Days
- P30/P30L with LTT Trigger Job, Trijicon Sights:5-15 Business Days
- P30/P30L with LTT Trigger Job, RDO: 4-8 weeks
- P30SK with LTT Trigger Job, Stock or Factory Night Sights: 5-15 business days
- P30SK with LTT Trigger Job, Trijicon Sights: 5-15 business days
- P30SK with LTT Trigger Job, RDO: 4-8 weeks
We appreciate your patience - Thank you so much for supporting Team LTT!
If the option set you want is not available (in stock) please add your email to the notification list and we'll let you know as soon as it's available!
Q: What red dot optics are supported by the LTT RDO solution?
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Trijicon RMR HD
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HE508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
- DOES NOT FIT RMRcc
- RMR to Plate Screws:
- For attaching a Holosun to the RDO Plate use: 4x40 – 5/16
- For attaching an RMR or SRO to the RDO Plate use: 4x40 – 3/8
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holosun HE509T
Our Holosun EPS Plate fits:
- Holosun EPS
- Holosun EPS Carry
- Holosun 407k
- Holosun 507k
- Note: If you order this plate for your existing LTT RDO slide, you will also need the corresponding correct front sight (included with the plate). The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
- Warning: This plate will not fit the 407/507K optics. While the manufacturer lists the footprint as the same, the mounting post has a different height on the EPS optic and a slight difference in the size of the optic body.
- EPS Optic to Plate Screws:
- EPS: EPS to RDO plate use: 4x40 - 5/16
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
Please see our Firearms Purchase Policy prior to checking out - by purchasing a firearm from LTT you confirm that you have read and understand our Firearms Purchase Policy.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast turnaround excellent workmanship nice people to do business with. The pistol outshines my other HK's.
My wife purchased this pistol for me. I am extremely satisfied with it and am impressed by how easy it is to shoot well. I recommend this pistol because it is a unique blend of safety, performance and value that is only challenged by my 92 Elite LTT Centurion. Thanks, George