Custom Gun Work - LTT PX4 RDO Cut - PX4 Compact
RDO Slide Instructions:
- Add this item to your cart and check out.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide (signature required) & documents to the address provided on the CGW form. We do NOT need a copy of your driver's license if you are just shipping the slide.
Q: Can you do this RDO Cut on my PX4 Full-Size, Compact and PX4 .40 S&W?
Q: Are there any models you cant cut for RDO?
A: Yes - neither the PX4 subcompact nor the .45ACP models can be cut.
Q: Can I purchase a Red Dot PX4 slide from you?
A: Due to global supply chain challenges, at this time we are offering Custom Gun Work and Red Dot Firearm options only.
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Trijicon RMR HD
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
- DOES NOT FIT RMRcc
- DOES NOT FIT RCR (Trijicon's proprietary capstan screws will not work with our t-nut inserts)
- RMR to Plate Screws: Holosun to the RDO Plate use: 4x40 – 5/16 and the RMR or SRO to the RDO Plate use: 4x40 – 3/8
Our Docter Plate fits:
- Docter/Noblex Sight C
- Docter/Noblex sight 2+
- Docter/Noblex sight III
- Docter/Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
- Noblex Sight G
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire 2*
- Burris Fastfire 3*
- Delta Optical MiniDot*
- Delta Optical MiniDot II*
- Hawke Reflex 1×25*
- Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec*
- Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
- Leica Tempus
- MAKdot 1×25
- Vomz Pilad 1×20
- Docter Optic to Plate Screws: 4x40 - 3/8 or 4x40 - 5/16
Our Sig Romeo/Delta Plate fits (no built-in rear sight):
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Sig Sauer Romeo 2
- Delta/Romeo Optic to Plate Screws: 4x40 - 1/2
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holosun HE509T
Our Holosun EPS Plate fits:
- Holosun EPS
- Holosun EPS Carry
- Holosun 407k
- Holosun 507k
- Note: If you order this plate for your existing LTT RDO slide, you will also need the corresponding correct front sight (included with the plate). The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
- EPS Optic to Plate Screws: 4x40 - 5/16
Important Note Regarding RDO Plate Compatibility: This is not a comprehensive list of all the optics that may work with our plates. Our plates have been designed to fit tightly with the optic body of the main optic it was designed for. Other optics manufacturers may use the same footprint for mounting but have a different size optic body or may change the size of their optic body without warning. We cannot guarantee fit with all manufacturers that use these listed footprints.
For more information on RDO Mounting Footprints, please click this link: Optics Info
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just received my slide back from LTT. The cut, mounting plate, and taller back up iron sights are perfect. I even got a new coating on my slide that had some holster wear. My Holosun mounted on perfectly. I highly recommend their work. No issues with function. Really good gun work.
Out-freakin-standing! Excellent work, Holosun bolted on no problems and dialed in no problem. Turn around was well within max time stated. Bonus, sweet new cerakote finish on a worn slide. Excellent value and highly recommend.