Custom Gun Work from LTT for Glock Pistols (DEPOSIT)
Langdon Tactical is known for improving the shootability & smoothness of pistols through modification and customization. For LTT modifications to Glock pistols, this means a smoother trigger pull that is about 1 pound lighter than factory. The Apex Trigger Kit reduces over-travel, reset distance and gives a crisper break as well as improving the feel of the finger on the trigger. The integration of Apex Trigger System, along with the internal work we do, results in a much better trigger that is more shootable while maintaining factory safety values.
Additionally, LTT offers
- laser stippling on the grip for a better surface interface
- Install of the C&H Precision optic adapter plates
- Install of the C&H SpeedFeed for cleaner mag changes
- Triggerguard undercut
Custom Gun Work Ordering Instructions:
1) First, place your deposit for the order by selecting the product on this page and checking out - If you selected 'Yes, please send me a shipping label!' PLEASE allow 24-48 hours (M-F) for your label to be sent.
2) Next, fill out our custom gunwork order form and print the off a copy to ship with your firearm(s). [Glock Order Form]
For any additions you would like to request that are not on the order form, please write them in the comments box on the order form and we will contact you if we have any questions.
3) Please print off a photocopy of your driver's license and include it with your firearm(s).
4) Securely package your firearm(s), any parts you are supplying, your CGW Order Form, and your driver's license, and ship it to the address on the order form - if you requested a shipping label, it will arrive via email within 24-48 hours.
ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED REQUIRE THAT THE FIREARM ARRIVE to LANGDON TACTICAL WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT IF FIREARM IS NOT RECEIVED IN SPECIFIED TIME.
LEAD TIMES: 2-4 weeks. **additional custom requests may add lead time**
Trigger Job: Gen 3-5, 9mm & 40cal models only
Sights Install: Gen 3-5
RDO Cut: Gen 3-5, 9mm & 40cal models only
Laser Stipple: Gen 3-5, not available for any cerakoted pistol
Trigger Guard Undercut: Gen 3-5, not available for any cerakoted pistol
We do not work on any of the following: G19X, G42, G21, G20, or 10mm, 45ACP, 45GAP or any non-factory Glock frames, slides, or other components.
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
DISCLAIMER: This service is not provided, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this service is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
1 Review Hide Reviews Reviews
I usually just shoot my LTT PX4 RDO and LTT 92 Elite RDO but I wanted to give their Glock work a chance since I love their Beretta work. They did an amazing job on the trigger. I would say that it is one of the best striker fire triggers now after the work. The reset is now super short compared to what a Glock normally is. I will now be keeping this Glock 45 MOS. Thanks LTT!!