Custom Gun Work - LTT 92 RDO Cut
The LTT RDO Solution for your Beretta 92
This Custom Gun Work package includes all of the following:
- A full top end rebuild to replace all of your stock components with our patented replacement components, including new levers. All 92 RDO slides are decock only.
- Slide milling, and prep for our proprietary RDO plate as well as cerakote on the slide in Elite Black or whatever color it comes in as. IE: M9A3 FDE slides, will be coated in FDE.
- Our proprietary optic plate (See footprint options below)
- Red dot height front sight that matches the adaptor plate built in rear sight
- Return shipping to the same address the slide was shipped from
- The LTT RDO Solution for the Beretta 92 Series of pistols is patented in the US as of May 2023.
The LTT RDO solution is now compatible with all 92 Slides listed in the options set above (92 Elite LTT, M9A3, Brigadier, Brigadier Tactical, 92D, 92FS, 92XI, 92X Performance, 92A1/96A1, M9A4).
An RDO/Optic sight is NOT INCLUDED in this package, you can add one here.
To send your slide in for the LTT RDO Cut Rebuild Package, please follow these steps:
- Add this item to your cart and check out like any other product.
- Fill out the Custom Gun Work form and include your order number (five digit number you receive at checkout).
- Pack your slide for shipping and include the filled out CGW form. Your slide MUST BE CLEANED or you will be charged a $15 cleaning fee.
- Ship the slide (signature required) & documents to the address provided on the CGW form.
- LTT will notify you when we are returning the slide - Please be sure to keep an eye on your tracking number for delivery to and from LTT.
***NP3 SLIDES: If you are sending us a slide with NP3 levers, please add the Product Add On Fee to your cart - this covers the difference between the included black levers and new NP3 Levers. New amended levers are necessary for this system**
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
Please allow 4-8 weeks for all work to be performed from time of receipt. If you want to verify that it arrives to LTT, please ship signature required to the address on the order form. Return Shipping is a fixed rate will be charged when you place your order. You are responsible for inbound shipping and following all processes listed on this form.
CHECK OUT THE NEW LTT GEAR HERE including RDO IWB holsters, T-shirts and RDO hat!
Frequently Asked Questions regarding the RDO Cut for 92 Series Pistols:
Q: Is the LTT RDO Solution the same as the Beretta RDO Solution?
A: No; Our solutions are very different in design and functionality, and are not compatible with one another: Our plate will not fit the Beretta RDO slide, nor will their plate fit our slides. HOWEVER, we can cut the Beretta M9A4 Slide to get your dot lower!
Q: What is the cowitness of the RDO BUIS?
A: The LTT RDO included front & rear BUIS is a lower-1/3rd cowitness if using certain optics - this will change based on the plate and the optic.
Q: Can you do the RDO on my M9A4/92X RDO/Other Beretta RDO 92 Model?
A: Yes, as of 4/12/2023, we can fix your slide to give you the low RDO Mounting solution. We do NOT have a plate cover for this solution like Beretta has as their original.
Q: Can you do the RDO on my 92/92 FS slide?
A: Yes. As of 4/12/2023, we can now offer a solution for this slide! Please note that 92F, 92FS, M9, M9A1, and similar variations of the 92 will not receive a front sight install, as there is not enough material where the front sight is to be cut for a dovetail.
Q: Can you do the RDO cut on my Brigadier Slide?
A: Yes. As of 4/12/2023, we can now offer a solution for this slide!
Q: Can you do the RDO Cut to my 92/96 D, 92/96 D Vertec, 92X Performance, 92/96 Combat, 92/96 Stock?
A: Yes. As of 4/12/2023, we can now offer a solution for this slide!
Q: Can you cut my .22 conversion slide for Beretta 92?
A: No, we cannot cut the .22 conversion slides at this time.
Q: What red dot optics are supported by the LTT RDO Solution?
Our RMR Plate fits:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Trijicon RMR HD
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
- DOES NOT FIT RMRcc
- DOES NOT FIT RCR (Trijicon's proprietary capstan screws will not work with our t-nut inserts)
- RMR to Plate Screws: Holosun to the RDO Plate use: 4x40 – 5/16 and the RMR or SRO to the RDO Plate use: 4x40 – 3/8
Our Docter Plate fits:
- Docter/Noblex Sight C
- Docter/Noblex sight 2+
- Docter/Noblex sight III
- Docter/Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
- Noblex Sight G
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire 2*
- Burris Fastfire 3*
- Delta Optical MiniDot*
- Delta Optical MiniDot II*
- Hawke Reflex 1×25*
- Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec*
- Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
- Leica Tempus
- MAKdot 1×25
- Vomz Pilad 1×20
- Docter Optic to Plate Screws: 4x40 - 3/8 or 4x40 - 5/16
Our Sig Romeo/Delta Plate fits (no built-in rear sight):
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Sig Sauer Romeo 2
- Delta/Romeo Optic to Plate Screws: 4x40 - 1/2
Our HE509T Plate fits:
- Holosun HE509T
Our Holosun EPS Plate fits:
- Holosun EPS
- Holosun EPS Carry
- Holosun 407k
- Holosun 507k
- Note: If you order this plate for your existing LTT RDO slide, you will also need the corresponding correct front sight (included with the plate). The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
- EPS Optic to Plate Screws: 4x40 - 5/16
Important Note Regarding RDO Plate Compatibility: This is not a comprehensive list of all the optics that may work with our plates. Our plates have been designed to fit tightly with the optic body of the main optic it was designed for. Other optics manufacturers may use the same footprint for mounting but have a different size optic body or may change the size of their optic body without warning. We cannot guarantee fit with all manufacturers that use these listed footprints.
For more information on RDO Mounting Footprints, please click this link: Optics Info
See the videos page for videos from the range, shop, drop test and drop test after thoughts.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was very pleased with mount it fit mi new trijicon RDO site perfect. The instructions and video were great
The quality of the milling and finish was outstanding. Very high quality. I put on a Holosun 507C and fit was perfect. Almost no adjustment was needed to zero the red dot. Attests to how accurately the milling was done. I could not be happier.
I've been shooting handguns for the past 25 years, and had been apprehensive about getting into MRDS equipped pistols for the past 10-years. My wife's nephew works as a firearms trainer for a police agency in Chicago and showed me data of why it's now worth it to go this route. My M9A3 was my first choice to get the work done. LTT's work is (as usual) outstanding. Ernest's video on YouTube made installation quick, easy, and painless. The cuts are clean and the mount fit the RMR perfectly. In under 10 minutes I was able to get everything done. Congrats on a superb product which will allow me to use this pistol even more and better than before.
I have been a Beretta fan since the my Marine Corps days. Since that was in excess of 30 years ago, my eyes are not what they used to be. Hence my Elite LTT, (as awesome of a pistol as it is) was not getting any use. I jumped on the opportunity to have the Langdon Team work their magic on my slide. When it arrived, I was instantly reminded of the joy of shooting the 92 series again! This thing shoots great and it way more accurate that I am! As a side note, I am completely amazed at the bag of parts that came back to me. I knew that they had to do some fabrication and engineering but, had no idea how much until I saw the stack fo parts that were replaced! Awesome job! Thank you for continuing to be innovative on such a fantastic platform! The Elite LTT has now returned to it's favored position in my range bag while it's little cousin (PX4 compact carry - by LTT) is my daily carry.
Could be more amazing. Very thankful for Ernest Langdon and his innovation as well as the quality of the work / products coming out of Langdon Tactical. The Elite LTT with the trigger job and the RDO will be very hard to beat and the best carry gun available.
Including shipping my slide was gone and back in 5 weeks just as advertised. Fit and finish are excellent of course. My holosun 507c mounted up quick. Follow the install instructions i got a 10in lb fix it stick on Amazon to torque the screws down and its rock solid. Just need to go sight it in now but this will be my daily carry from here on out. Great job LTT thanks!
Slide looks exactly like it would have come from the Beretta factory. Everything really just looks really well done. The Beretta 92 is just awesome and with the LTT rds slide makes it amazing. Craftsmanship is top notch I would not hesitate to have another one of my slides done.
Beautiful work. Looks factory. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks for the great work
Took a bit longer than advertised, but once it arrived.... awesome!