Return & Exchange Policy
ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL
As of October 1st 2022, ALL Firearm purchases are FINAL. LTT Cannot accept any changes or cancellations to firearm orders.
LTT proudly stands behind all workmanship and custom work performed in our shop - please contact us for any repair or service concerns.
FIREARM PARTS DISCLAIMER:
We recommend that any and all firearms parts & kits sold by Langdon Tactical be installed by a competent pistolsmith.
No liability is expressed or implied for ANY damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product.
Installation of any firearm parts may limit or void the manufacturers warranty.
We strongly recommend that the safety and operation of your modified handgun be thoroughly checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use.
Returns performed due to no fault of LTT (repair or replacement) a restocking fee of 20% will be applied.
NON-FIREARM ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY:
Firearm Orders cannot be canceled - please see above and here: Firearm Purchase Policy
For NON-FIREARM Orders, cancellations will be processed for orders that have not already shipped, if cancellation is requested in writing within 48 hours of order placement. Orders that have already shipped are not eligible for cancellation.
CALIFORNIA (AND OTHER REGULATED STATES) WARNING:
We CANNOT ship magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds to CA or other regulated states at this time; This includes all of the following, however may not be limited to: CA, CO, CT, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, VT, WA, & Washington D.C.
If you purchase magazines with a capacity greater than is allowed by your state and/or local regulations, your order will be canceled and you will NOT be refunded.
Effective: February 1st, 2023
There are a few important things to keep in mind if you are making a return or exchange with Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. (LTT) for NON-FIREARM orders:
- You have 14 calendar days from the date you receive your order to request a return for any item purchased from LTT.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from LTT, either online or through an authorized dealer, can be returned to LTT.
- We do not accept returns on transferred firearms. If there is an issue with your firearm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not accept returns on any firearms parts or gear that have been opened, installed or used - If you believe the part to be defective, please contact email@example.com to see if it is eligible for return.
- If you are making an exchange on an unused, still packaged part, please follow this link to start your return process.
- PURCHASES MADE USING SEZZLE: For approved returns on purchases made using Sezzle, please be aware that your refund amount will be processed and returned to you by Sezzle. LTT will initiate the return as soon as it is approved, however all financial dealing will be handled directly with Sezzle. Please see Sezzle's Returns guide for more information: https://shopper-help.sezzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046890251-How-do-refunds-work-
- Mistakes: We make every effort to provide clear, concise, and correct product descriptions and information for every product we sell, however as we offer hundreds of unique products, custom options, and custom combinations of products, mistakes do occur from time to time.
If you believe there is or may be a bonafide mistake in a product description, please contact our customer service team PRIOR to placing your order, to confirm the information presented.
Langdon Tactical will not issue a refund or exchange or honor incorrect pricing based upon bonafide mistakes that may appear on our site without our knowledge.
Please reference our Terms & Conditions. Due to the complexities of complying with the Federal warranty law, Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. does not offer a written warranty. We continue to stand behind our products and services, and to care for our customers, but we cannot make guarantees or warranties of any kind. This general statement of policies and disclaimers is effective January 1, 2016.