Custom Gun Work - Springfield Armory Hellcat
Custom Gun Work - Springfield Armory HELLCAT® (DEPOSIT)
The newly released Springfield HELLCAT® 3" MICRO-COMPACT OSP™ HANDGUN is a fantastic concealed carry pistol that comes from the factory with great features. Like most factory production pistols, there is always room for improvement. LTT has partnered with APEX Tactical to bring a Custom without Compromise Hellcat, making it the perfect Everyday Carry Pistol.
Langdon Tactical is known for improving the shootability & smoothness of pistols through modification and customization. One the Hellcat, this means a smoother trigger pull that is about 1 pound lighter than factory. The Apex Trigger Kit reduces over-travel, reset distance and gives a crisper break as well as improving the feel of the finger on the trigger. The integration of Apex Trigger System, along with the internal work we do, results in a much better trigger that is more shootable while maintaining factory safety values.
Other Add-on Options:
- Ameriglo Sight Set: This is a taller sight set that will improve the visibility of the sights when being used in conjunction with a Micro Red Dot sight. Works especially well with the C&H Precision Weapons Adaptor plate and the Holosun 507k/407k red dot optic. Front sight- Green Tritium with Lime Green Outline, Plain Black Rear. (Delivery delayed from Ameriglo - Estimated delivery time 4-6 weeks)
- 407k/507k Adaptor Plate: The adaptor plate from C&H Precision Weapons is for the Springfield Hellcat that comes with the RMSc optic cut in the slide. This plate allows you to mount a Holosun 507k or 407k to your Hellcat without any machining work to the gun. Comes with mounting screws and thread locking compound. THIS PLATE IS NOT REQUIRED IF YOU WANT THE SIG ROMEO ZERO OPTIC (If you do not add an optic to your cart as well, the plate will come in the box.)
- Red Dot Optic: Sig Romeo Zero or the Holosun 407K. We have a limited number of 407K's available. If you are not able to complete your purchase with this selected, it is because we are out stock. We have more on order and will update stock accordingly. We do have Sig Romeo Zero's in stock.
- Hyve Technologies Back Plate with LTT Logo (red only) **NOTE: The Red anodized color of the back plate is a different hue than the APEX Red trigger. If color matching is important to you, we would recommend the Hyve upgrade with a Black Trigger**
- Talon Evolution Grips: Includes the Mag Grip Pro and Pinky Extension Pro.
Custom Gun Work Ordering Instructions:
1) First, place your deposit for the order by selecting the product on this page and checking out - If you selected 'Yes, please send me a shipping label!' PLEASE allow 24-48 hours (M-F) for your label to be sent.
2) Next, fill out our custom gunwork order form and print the off a copy to ship with your firearm(s). [Hellcat Order Form]
For any additions you would like to request that are not on the order form, please write them in the comments box on the order form and we will contact you if we have any questions.
3) Please print off a photocopy of your driver's license and include it with your firearm(s).
4) Securely package your firearm(s), any parts you are supplying, your CGW Order Form, and your driver's license, and ship it to the address on the order form - if you requested a shipping label, it will arrive via email within 24-48 hours.
ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED REQUIRE THAT THE FIREARM ARRIVE to LANGDON TACTICAL WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT IF FIREARM IS NOT RECEIVED IN SPECIFIED TIME.
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
LEAD TIMES: 2-4 weeks. **additional custom requests may add lead time**
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!