Custom Gun Work - HK P30 & P2000 Series Pistols
LTT's Custom Gun Work for HK P30 & P2000 Series Pistols
This is a DEPOSIT for Custom Gun Work - the deposit amount will be applied to the total due.
Please see full instructions below:
Custom Gun Work Ordering Instructions:
1) First, place your deposit for the order by selecting the product on this page and checking out - If you selected 'Yes, please send me a shipping label!' PLEASE allow 24-48 hours (M-F) for your label to be sent.
2) Next, fill out our custom gunwork order form and print the off a copy to ship with your firearm(s), along with a copy of your driver's license. [HK CGW Form]
For any additions you would like to request that are not on the order form, please write them in the comments box on the order form and we will contact you if we have any questions.
3) Please print off a photocopy of your driver's license and include it with your firearm(s).
4) Securely package your firearm(s), any parts you are supplying, your CGW Order Form, and your driver's license, and ship it to the address on the order form - if you requested a shipping label, it will arrive via email within 24-48 hours. Check out the video here for instructions.
5) There will be return shipping fees - charged exact at time of shipment. We have to ship back overnight shipping, signature required.
PLEASE NOTE: As of June 9th 2023 we are now accepting safety model P30s for custom gun work.
We cannot convert any DA/SA models to LEM or LEM to DA/SA.
ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED REQUIRE THAT THE FIREARM ARRIVE to LANGDON TACTICAL WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT IF FIREARM IS NOT RECEIVED IN SPECIFIED TIME.
- Trigger Jobs: 2-4 weeks
- RDO Cut + Trigger Job: 6-8 weeks
LTT HK P30 Series & P2000 Custom Gun Work Options:
- DA/SA Trigger Job Options (DA/SA P30, P30L, P30SK, and P2000 Models, including the P2000SK .40 S&W):
- LTT Trigger Job: Includes the Gray Guns Short Reset System and LTT Trigger System Components Work
- LTT Trigger Job + 12# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring: DA 8-8.5 lbs, SA 4-4.5 lbs
- LTT Trigger Job + 11# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring: DA 7.5-8 lbs, SA 3.75 to 4.25 lbs (Not available for SK models)
- LTT Trigger Job + 10# Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring: DA 7-7.5 lbs, SA 3.5 to 4 lbs
- LEM Trigger Job Options (LEM P30, P30L, & P30SK Models):
- LTT Trigger Job: Gray Guns Short Reset System & Trigger Work - (Extra Light) 3.25 to 3.5 lb trigger
- LTT Trigger Job + Firing Pin Block Spring (FPBS): (Light) 3.5 to 4.25 lb trigger
- LTT Trigger Job + Heavy Trigger Return Spring (HTRS): (Medium) 4 to 4.5 lb trigger
- LTT Trigger Job + FPBS & HTRS: (Heavy) 4.5 to 5.5 lb trigger
- Gray Guns Flat Trigger: Replaces the standard curved plastic over-molded trigger with an all-steel flat faced trigger, improves trigger break and over-travel
- Trijicon HD-XR Night Sights: Yellow or Orange front ring with Tritium 3 Dot
- RDO: The LTT Red Dot Optic Mounting solution - now for the HK P30, P30L, & P30SK. Currently adapter plates for RMR, 509T, and EPS are available (RDO Solution Not available for P2000 models)
Still Have Questions? Visit Our FAQs:
LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action.
This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had my pistol back in my hand in one weeks time. Much faster than I anticipated. I had the trigger job with the short reset and Grays flat trigger installed. Felt a world of difference when I dry fired in double action. The trigger pull is lighter and butter smooth compared to where it was before. The short reset makes the gun feel much faster and the single action breaks like glass. Took it to the range today and groups were much tighter than ever. Fantastic work and turnaround time.
I got my pistol back in 2 weeks. LTT also installed Trijicon sights. After 200 rounds at the range I am happy to report that the sights were perfectly aligned and zero light strikes with the medium weight hammer spring.
My HK P30 9mm with the LEM has been one of my favorite EDC guns since I got it. It remained a stock configuration until I saw that Langdon Tactical was performing trigger jobs on them. I had looked into other companies but had not pulled the trigger(:headslap:). The 10 to 14 week wait was something that I didn't want to put up with. When Langdon does pretty much the same thing with a 4 week turnaround the decision was easy. Off it went to Langdon for the Light trigger job. Well I received it just under 4 weeks later and it is now my number 1 EDC hands down! The reset is so much shorter and the pull is at least a pound lighter now. I consider it a nearly perfect carry gun now.
So the morning LTT announced they were doing P30 trigger work I immediately jumped on it and sent mine in. The stock DA/SA is absolute trash. I got the gun back a few hours ago (haven't shot it yet) and it is a night and day difference. The stock trigger made the P30 a safe queen for me. I can't wait to get out in a few weeks and shoot this thing because the trigger is that much better than the stock gun. I chose the DA4.25-SA3.75 and gray guns trigger. The weight is great, its very smooth on the DA, the reset is lightyears ahead of stock, and the the single action has a little take up and clean break. I wasn't sure about the weird angle/look on the gray guns trigger but it is a total non factor, feels fine. Highly recommend getting the trigger job done.