LTT Custom Gun Work Terms & Conditions:
- All CGW orders are final
- CGW orders must be received within 10 calendar days of deposit
- Deposit is valid towards the final total of work to be completed, with the balance charged to the same card once work is complete
- Your firearms must be returned to the address from which it was received. If you have a change of address, proof of residency will be required before returning your firearm OR we will have to ship to an FFL dealer and you will have to fill out a 4473. If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer. If it is not, you will have to submit another 4473 and pay any associated fees. This is not our policy, this is a federal regulation.
- LTT cannot and will not insure or be held liable for shipments not made with our shipping labels. FedEx & UPS will not accept firearm shipments from non-FFL holders, consequently we strongly recommend purchasing a FedEx label with your CGW order.
- LTT cannot accept or work on firearms that have already received third party customization or gunsmithing to the integral parts of the firearm’s action. If you have had work done and want us to re-do it or fix work previously done, we will replace the necessary parts and bill you accordingly.
- This includes but is not limited to the trigger and fire control mechanism, the barrel, firing pin, or any safety components, or slides previously cut for red dot by another vendor. If you are unsure about the status of your firearm, please call us to confirm.
- We cannot accept used/customer guns or parts for NP3. This means that, if you order the NP3 upgrade for your 92, it includes replacing all of the parts that are NP3'd. The magazines are NOT included in the NP3 upgrade. We cannot do the NP3 upgrade on USED PX4 parts.
Custom Gun Work Ordering Instructions:
Please see our custom Gun Work landing page for directions: LTT CGW
If you requested a shipping label, it will arrive via email within 1-2 business days.
- There will be return shipping fees - charged exactly at time of shipment. We have to ship back overnight shipping, signature required. Depending on where you live, these charges will be between $40 and $70. If you cannot sign for your package, we recommend you follow the same process above and use an FFL for the shipping address to generate shipping labels and to return the firearm. You must verify with an FFL that they will facilitate this for you.