If you are interested in purchasing a firearm from our website, here are a few steps and what to expect throughout the process:
1. Explore the product page and customizable options for the gun you wish to purchase and add it to your cart - if you can add the firearm to your cart, then the factory item is in stock, but custom work will not begin until your order is placed. If you cannot add the item to your cart, then it is currently out of stock.
2. Our checkout process is similar to any other online purchase - you will enter basic details like your email, name, and billing address. However, as you are purchasing a federally regulated firearm, you must ship the gun to an FFL (Federal Firearm Licensee a.k.a. a gun shop).
We have a convenient look up tool to find an FFL near you, however you must contact that shop prior to placing the order, to confirm that they are able to receive the order from LTT.
3. Ensure that you are in compliance with all local, state, and federal firearms laws. Depending on your location, there may be magazine restrictions, firearms registry restrictions and or other regulations. We make every effort to catch order errors, such as ordering a restricted magazine or firearm, however if an item is shipped based on an order error that cannot be transferred, the costs of returning and swapping the item will be covered by the customer.
4. Once you have finalized the order, follow the payment instructions provided. Be aware of lead times, which will be in the product page description.
5. Once your firearm is complete, you will receive an automated shipping notification email with tracking details.
6. When your firearm arrives at your shop of choice, inspect it for correctness (based on your order) or any defects PRIOR to taking possession of the weapon. Once you have transferred the firearm, we can only support warranty returns for defects in LTT craftsmanship. Finally, your FFL will complete the background check & transfer with you.
For a step-by-step guide on how to complete an order, head over to our FAQ page for more information.