Custom Gun Work - Carry Bevel
- Langdon Tactical
The Carry Bevel Package on the 92/96/M9 Series Gun includes:
- Dehorning and carry bevel on the frame and slide
- Mag well bevel
- Re-Anodize the frame
- Cerakote the slide
- NP3 finish on all small parts except for extractor and springs
LTT takes an uncompromising approach with our Custom Gun Work. When it comes to your firearm, every detail is meticulously crafted and fine-tuned for a better fit and finish to optimize all the pieces and parts that mass production and assembly can never reproduce.
The result? A firearm that gives shooters unparalleled performance and an elite upper hand.
Custom Gun Work Ordering Instructions:
1) First, place your deposit for the order by selecting the product on this page and checking out - If you selected 'Yes, please send me a shipping label!' PLEASE allow 24-48 hours (M-F) for your label to be sent.
2) Next, fill out our custom gunwork order form and print the off a copy to ship with your firearm(s). [Beretta 92 Order Form]
For any additions you would like to request that are not on the order form, please write them in the comments box on the order form and we will contact you if we have any questions.
3) Please print off a photocopy of your driver's license and include it with your firearm(s).
4) Securely package your firearm(s), any parts you are supplying, your CGW Order Form, and your driver's license, and ship it to the address on the order form - if you requested a shipping label, it will arrive via email within 24-48 hours.
ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED REQUIRE THAT THE FIREARM ARRIVE to LANGDON TACTICAL WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT IF FIREARM IS NOT RECEIVED IN SPECIFIED TIME.
Carry Bevel: 6-8 weeks from receipt of firearm
Product image is of a customer's 92 Compact that we did the Carry Bevel package on and added an NP3 coated mag guide.
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information!